The objective of Helping 2 Hands The AR Foundation for Skills Development is to create a workforce empowered with the necessary and continuously upgraded skills, knowledge and recognised qualifications to gain access to decent employment and ensure competitiveness in the dynamic market. The main aim is to increase the productivity and employability of employees both in the organised, semi organised and unorganised sectors.
Improving vocational training and employment opportunities for people with disability is a critical element for enhancing the quality of life for individual with disability, their families, but there are also substantial gains for the broader economy.
Helping 2 Hands The AR Foundation is making considerable effort to enhance the skill of the youth, there continues to be a huge gap between the demand and supply of skilled workforce
- Improving efficiency and living standards of the individuals.
- Strengthening competitiveness of the country
- Increased investment in skills development.
- To afford institution based skills development including Information Technology, Vocational & technical schools, and polytechnics & professional colleges
- Learning initiatives of skill development organised by different departments.
- Formal and informal apprenticeships and other types of training by enterprises training for self-employment and entrepreneurial development